Feature request: Automatic file viewer pane

Bill Stewart

Apr 12, 2016, 7:21:28 PM4/12/16
to nomad-net
It would be really nice if there was an automatic file viewer pane.

Plain-text with hex view would be sufficient.

Just an idea. I really like this file manager, it is my favorite one that I have used.

Thank you for writing it!

Bill

arbiter

Apr 26, 2016, 10:06:46 AM4/26/16
to noma...@googlegroups.com
It is in my internal wish list, but while it would be definitely, it won't happen soon.

There is other things that I want to implement first. And also I want to do this correctly, extensible with wlx plug-ins, with support of Vista Preview handlers, etc, etc, it's quite big amount of work.

But, native plugin framework is already on the wild, so if anybody want to implement this, it is possible. And I'll help, of course.

Liberavi animam meam!
arbiter

Bill Stewart

Apr 29, 2016, 3:26:21 PM4/29/16