Annual Holiday NolaSec Meetup on December 11th

Andrew Case

Dec 5, 2018, 2:09:33 PM12/5/18
to nol...@googlegroups.com
We are excited to announce that we have set the date and location for our annual Holiday meet up.

December was historically hectic to confirm speakers and also to get a set date with Lucy’s due to them hosting so many holiday parties.

So instead we started an informal meet up (no set speakers) so that everyone could chat, unwind, and have some good food and drinks before the holidays really kick in.

This year we will be NOSH, which is right down the street from Lucy’s, during their happy hour on next Tuesday, the 11th:

https://www.meetup.com/NOLASEC-A-Computer-Security-and-Forensics-Meetup/events/256886660/

We hope to see everyone there and please help spread the word!