The January NolaSec will be Tuesday the 29th!

Andrew Case

Jan 22, 2019, 11:39:47 AM1/22/19
to nol...@googlegroups.com
Full info here:

https://www.meetup.com/NOLASEC-A-Computer-Security-and-Forensics-Meetup/events/257963795/

There will only be one talk this month instead of the normal two as Vico and I plan to take you through the many, many ways in which Windows tracks all the programs that have ever executed on a system. This includes new logging sources added in the last 6 months by Windows 10.

Whether you are forensics investigator who wants to learn about new the artifacts or a red teamer who wants to learn to cover your tracks better, there will be info for everyone in this talk.

We hope to see everyone there and please help spread the word.