Announcing the BSidesNOLA 2019 Speaker Lineup!

Andrew Case

Sep 11, 2019, 11:49:46 AM9/11/19
to nol...@googlegroups.com
We are very excited to announce the speaker lineup for BSidesNOLA 2019!

This year we will have 15 speakers across 3 tracks.

The topics covered span digital forensics, malware analysis, threat hunting, penetration testing, and more.

Full information on each talk and presenter can be found at:

www.bsidesnola.com

You will also find registration, venue, and sponsorship information there as well.

Please register early, if possible, as it greatly helps us in the planning of the event.

We will be announcing the keynote speaker next week so be sure to look for that!

We hope to see you all on October 26th!