BSidesNOLA news and a call for help - please read!

Andrew Case

Sep 26, 2019, 3:00:22 PM9/26/19
to nol...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

First, in case you missed the previous announcements - the speaker lineup and keynote speaker are announced!

The full lineup can be found here: www.bsidesnola.com

We are now one month away from the event, and we are asking for help on a few fronts..

1)

*PLEASE* help us spread the word.

If everyone who receives this email sent it on to just 5 people - coworkers, family members, friends and so on - then we could easily get another 50 or 100 people to attend - many of whom would likely would have never heard about the event otherwise.

2)

Please pre-register!!!!!

Its very hard for us to handle late registrations as we have to pre-order t-shirts, food/drink packages from the hotel, and other items that are highly dependent on the number of people attending. If you register early, such as right after you read this email :)… then it really helps us to organize better and minimize any waste

3)

Volunteers — we always could use more volunteers in the days leading up to the event and in the morning to handle check-ins. Please let us know if you are interested in volunteering.

4)

Sponsorships - please reply to this email or write to bside...@gmail.com if you/your organization are interested in sponsoring. A few more sponsors would really help us make this event the best one yet!

Thank you all for your support and we look forward to seeing you on the 26th!