BSidesNOLA 2018 registration push & deadlines

Andrew Case

May 10, 2018, 12:25:39 PM5/10/18
to nol...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

We are writing as BSidesNOLA 2018 is now 16 days away, and we are quickly approaching several deadlines.

First, we need to place our t-shirt order tomorrow. This means if you want to be guaranteed a t-shirt then you must register through EventBrite by NOON TOMMOROW (Friday the 11th). If you don’t register then you will have to arrive early enough to hopefully get a shirt in your size from the “extra” pile. Also, registration through Eventbrite is only $15, but in-person registration is $20 and cash only.

This t-shirt order deadline also means that if your company is planning to sponsor BSidesNOLA, but has not yet confirmed with us, then you must do so by tomorrow in order to get your logo on the shirt.

Full information on the event, including the speaker lineup and how to register can be found at www.bsidesnola.com.

Please help us spread the word of the conference and the pre-registration drive. We are looking forward to seeing everyone on the 26th!

Thanks,
The BSidesNOLA Team