Hello dear

Janet Belil

Apr 8, 2022, 3:14:32 AM4/8/22
Hello dear

I am Janet Bilel Diffalah, a 24 years old female from  Toronto,  Canada. I am the daughter of Late. Bilel  Diffalah.  My late father was a well-known teacher in Toronto, Canada, Hygiene & Biosecurity Advisor my Father was also into Gold exportation from the republic of Burkina Faso and He died on Aug 14, 2017 following a terrorist attack at a restaurant  in the country capital of Burkina Faso (BF). I am constrained to contact you  because of the suffering and the pains i am going through since the death of my father , you can read more about my late Father death through the below links:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/burkina-faso-canadians-tammy-chen-bilel-diffalah-1.4247144

I am looking  for  investment assistance. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$ 4.5 Million in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. So, if you are interested, please reply to me so that i can tell you more details.
Thanking you a lot in anticipation of your quick response. I will give you details in my next mail after receiving your acceptance mail to help me,

thanks
Janet Diffalah