Re: Recovering deleted messages - Missing phone numbers

Message has been deleted

hz

Feb 11, 2010, 7:57:34 PM2/11/10
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi,

For normal sms and mms in the mail2 folder, Noki can extract datetime
and sender number. Since deleted sms recovery is phone dependent,
please use the trial version of Noki to confirm the details.

> Can use this software to fully recover deleted messages into the phone...
Noki can extract the content the sms. But Nokia doesn't allow copying
any sms content back to the phone. For details, please check Noki text
message recovery guide at: http://www.nokisoft.com/how-to.htm#how-to-9

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com

On Feb 12, 12:53 am, blutarsky <riccardo.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi there, I have been investigating how to recover some deleted
> messages lately from my phone, store into the memory card.
>
> I have easily connected the phone, N96, with the cable in "mass
> storage" mode, and browsed into the D:\Private\1000484b\Mail2, and
> discovered that all the delete messages are there.
>
> While message content is readable, the date and time seem crypted/
> encoded.
>
> Is Noki software capable of decoding date, time and phone number?
>
> Can use this software to fully recover deleted messages into the
> phone, retaining sender, date & time, as if they wern't deleted?

Message has been deleted

hz

Feb 15, 2010, 6:42:37 AM2/15/10
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
Sure.

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com