Error message

amiami1234

Jan 26, 2010, 5:19:58 AM1/26/10
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
I purchased the full version the other day (quite expensive!). When I
try and save a nbu backup file from my Nokia 7390 it seems to extract
all the messages but then gets to "writing: Text01.txt 9064" and
pauses for a minute on this. Then this error messages pops up:

"Debug Assertion Failed!

Program: C:\Program Files\Noki\Noki.exe
File: filecore.cpp
Line: 265

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure,
see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application)"

If I press retry or ignore the programme crashes. The html file still
seems to open but I don't know if I'm missing anything. As html is the
main reason I bought this programme this is a real problem for me.

Any ideas? It doesn't seem to have problem saving to txt or xml. I've
tried it on 2 different computers (XP & windows 7). I've also tried 2
different backups from the same phone just in case the 1st was corrupt.

hz

Jan 26, 2010, 5:26:54 PM1/26/10
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi,

Thanks for sending the bug report.

The error might be caused by a new or invalid segment in the backup
file which Noki can't parse.

Would you please send me the backup file (or a sample backup file
which still cause the error) ? I'll fix asap and send a patched
version.

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com