Looking for deleted messages on 6300 NBU file

Brett

Feb 1, 2012, 11:07:59 AM2/1/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
Hi Abrash

I have backed up my Nokia 6300 after I deleted a number of important
messages. Is it possible to find these within the 6300 backup.

If Noki Gems could do this I would be happy to purchase.

Not sure if the phone is a Symbian phone or not. Are deleted messages
still present if it is not symbin based.

Thanks for your help.

Brett

PS. I would be happy to send you the NBU if it is worth taking a look
to see if the deleted messages are there.

hz

Feb 10, 2012, 7:45:26 PM2/10/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi, Brett,

Please check this Deleted SMS Recovery FAQ: http://www.nokisoft.com/noki/faq.htm#faq-13

For a non-symbian phone, it's almost impossible to recover the deleted
SMS for the system doesn't have a general files system which is vital
to reserve deleted entries in Symbian.

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com