problen with nokia c5 back up file

sagar oswal

Feb 12, 2012, 8:13:11 AM2/12/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
i have taken back up using nokia c5 in memory card nd restored the
phone after restore i'm trying to restore from memory card but that
option was not der i have that back up file i'm using noki extracting
everything but getting error debug assertion failed wingdi.cpp line
1096

hz

Feb 12, 2012, 10:25:07 AM2/12/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
Please send me the backup file. I'll further check and fix ASAP.

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com

sagar oswal

Feb 13, 2012, 10:49:49 AM2/13/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
how should i send file its too large 85 mb

sagar oswal

Feb 13, 2012, 10:54:49 AM2/13/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
can i get back my sms nd contacts without that file its very important
for me

hz

Feb 13, 2012, 8:49:55 PM2/13/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
You can split the file via JR File Split (http://www.spadixbd.com/
freetools/jsplit.htm)

You can also host the file via some net disk (RapidShare, dropbox,
etc)

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com

hz

Feb 13, 2012, 8:50:19 PM2/13/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
the backup file contains all the info. It's necessary.