Inquiry about " The Explorer for Nokia PC Suite Backup File " software

Nod32

Feb 10, 2012, 1:52:33 PM2/10/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite, abras...@hotmail.com
Dear Sir ,

I have very important .cdb database files , it has all my important
contacts , I found your program and I tried it with my files ,

BUT , the software extract only 30 contacts , and it extract the same
names with each cdb file

i.e

I have these CDB files :

Roger.cdb
Roger new .cdb
Roger important.cdb

These files have different contacts , and different sizes , however
the software extract the same 30 contact with each file

Could you help me in this problem , Please !!

I will be very thankful for you

Muhammad
+20111734001

hz

Feb 10, 2012, 7:42:29 PM2/10/12
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi,

Noki is a shareware. The trial version has the entry number limit.
Registered version will remove the limit plus free upgrade for all
v2.x versions.

Purchase link: http://www.nokisoft.com/noki/purchase.htm

Best Regards,
Abrash Han