View messages on MNC

sky

Jan 18, 2010, 7:19:15 AM1/18/10
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
Hi, I have an old 7610 which contained about 18MB of messages on my
MMC. I couldn't switch the memory option from phone memory to MMC (the
memory). I'm desperately looking for solution to view the messages
stored on my MMC.

P.S I have copied the entire content of my MMC to PC, but realised
those strange characters in my messages when I read them with a text
editor.
I understand Nokia decodes the messages into readable content but I
need to identify the sender of my messages now that the option to
switch to MMC storage isn't working.

Any suggestion of text editor or possibly solution is greatly
appreciated.

hz

Jan 18, 2010, 8:53:25 AM1/18/10
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi,

You can open the backup file using Noki and convert the content to
a .txt file. The sender will be there in the .txt.

For more about mmc recovery, please check: http://www.nokisoft.com/how-to.htm#how-to-10

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com