Nokia 6220 deleted text from nbu

theflanflinger

Jan 24, 2011, 2:34:06 PM1/24/11
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
Hi
I have been trying to access deleted text from a nbu. I can see the
mail folders, extracting them results in a flickering and then
nothing.

Help?

Once extracted, do they then need to be opened with a text editor ?

I have read so much on this now my head is pickled.

Thank you

hz

Jan 24, 2011, 8:01:37 PM1/24/11
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi,

If the mail2 folder is not empty, the empty-extraction was caused by
trail version limit.

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com

On Jan 25, 3:34 am, theflanflinger <phantomflanflin...@gmail.com>

Jan 25, 2011, 11:51:44 AM1/25/11
to noki...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abrash

so I can definately see deleted text once I buy a full version ?

Cheers

Message from Google Groups "Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite".
To post: email to noki...@googlegroups.com

hz

Jan 26, 2011, 3:28:06 AM1/26/11
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi,

Deleted sms recovery is a phone dependent problem - please check
details here: http://www.nokisoft.com/noki/faq.htm#faq-13

What Noki do is to extract all the content of Mail2 folder. If pc
suite doesn't backup the deleted SMS, there's no way to recover it.

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com

On Jan 26, 12:51 am, T <phantomflanflin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Abrash
>
> so I can definately see deleted text once I buy a full version ?
>
> Cheers
>
> On 25 January 2011 01:01, hz <abrash....@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > hi,
>
> > If the mail2 folder is not empty, the empty-extraction was caused by
> > trail version limit.
>
> > Best Regards,
> > Abrash Han
> >www.nokisoft.com
>
> > On Jan 25, 3:34 am, theflanflinger <phantomflanflin...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >  > Hi
> > > I have been trying to access deleted text from a nbu.  I can see the
> > > mail folders, extracting them results in a flickering and then
> > > nothing.
>
> > > Help?
>
> > > Once extracted, do they then need to be opened with a text editor ?
>
> > > I have read so much on this now my head is pickled.
>
> > > Thank you
>
> > --
> > Message from Google Groups "Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC
> > Suite".
> > To post: email to noki...@googlegroups.com

Jan 26, 2011, 11:43:30 AM1/26/11
to noki...@googlegroups.com
Afternoon

Well I only want to find out if the deleted sms data is in the folders on the NBU (which Noki can see)
Is there any way of finding out before I buy ?
Its only this one NBU I am interested in.
I dont mind buying it if the dat is there

Thanks

hz

Jan 26, 2011, 7:49:43 PM1/26/11
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi,

You can send me the backup file. I'll extract the Mail2 folder and
send the content back (in it's original format).

You can do a search in those extracted files to confirm.

Best Regards,
Abrash Han
www.nokisoft.com

On Jan 27, 12:43 am, T <phantomflanflin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Afternoon
>
> Well I only want to find out if the deleted sms data is in the folders on
> the NBU (which Noki can see)
> Is there any way of finding out before I buy ?
> Its only this one NBU I am interested in.
> I dont mind buying it if the dat is there
>
> Thanks
> > <noki-sms%2Bunsubscr...@googlegroups.c om>
Message has been deleted