Tab Alerts

Jason Bratcher

Jun 14, 2012, 5:56:39 PM6/14/12
to Noise
Is it possible to associate sounds to any of the following?
A tab is pinned to the window,
A tab is un-pinned from the window,
A tab's attribute indicates it's just been selected (preferably the current tab only),
A tab's attribute indicates that it's busy (definitely the current tab only for this one?
For the last 2, i read something about TabAttrModifide, but not sure how to implement that in to those filters.
Also still in the dark about sounds for different alert bubbles;
I.E., I don't want a single sound for the info bar proper; Rather, i want a different sound depending on the alert that appears in the bubble.