Play a sound when a tab's page cecomes active

Jason Bratcher

Mar 5, 2012, 6:01:46 PM3/5/12
to Noise (Firefox Extension)
I would like to get Noise to play a sound whenever i tab-Shift+Tab
between pages in the browser, not controls on the webpage proper.
I.E., use CTRL+Shift+Tab or CTRL+Tab to cycle between multiple pages
that are currently opened in the browser.
Also, if possible, I'd like to have another sound play only when the
active page is the only tab available to switch to.
BTW, Bootleq, i think i wrote you privately a long while back;
Just reading the event reference and event filter sections. Yup? Still
at it…

bootleq

Mar 6, 2012, 8:08:02 AM3/6/12
to noise-firef...@googlegroups.com
Hi, yes we have some gmail discussion.
And I believe that Noise reference page have not update since that time... sorry I have not been very diligent to do it.

For your request, you can try "noise-WebProgress-locationChange", which occurs every time the url change, include Ctrl + Tab thing.
Though it might include too much, e.g. click links in the same page.

However for the last one tab, currently I have no idea how to do it.
We might have to figure out other use case for the problem (to know whether there is only one tab).

Jason Bratcher於 2012年3月6日星期二UTC+8上午7時01分46秒寫道:
Jason Bratcher於 2012年3月6日星期二UTC+8上午7時01分46秒寫道: