NOICE/LEVOICE (Verdun) project Legal Structure and Governance doc

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jan 30, 2018, 10:34:18 PM1/30/18
to SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, David Kish
Hi all,

I restructured the Legal Structure and Governance doc for the project.

Why?
1. TATA Consulting Services wants to partner with us in the formation of the Consortium and the writing and formalization of the project Governance. Our relation with TATA will be formalized soon, I received a collaboration Agreement contract that we all need to read, adapt and sign. This Governance doc will be the starting point of this collaboration with them.
2. We need to find money to form a Consortium between SENSORICA and OuiShare. We are preparing to contact 2 foundations to fund this effort, and having a better idea about the Legal Structure and Governance will help this process. I created a new document to describe a mini project of the creation of this Consortium.

More on this Legal Structure and Governance doc
It has 2 sections. We use the first section in red, called Alignment to build shared understanding and consensus. The second section is the actual text. The goal with the actual text is to describe the Legal Structure and the Governance as clearly as possible, and pass it to professionals to be formalized/codified, using legal, accounting and finance language. Thus, it is important to note that the actual text is not the final version of our Governance.

What can you do?
The most important thing for those active in the project is to read the Alignment section and get acquainted with the basic principles and values behind the project.
Second, get acquainted with the last section of the Governance doc, understand its structure, anticipate the work to be done. If you have comments and suggestions please add them in the document. We don't need to finish the second section, only to bring it to a good level of satisfaction. The real work will start once we have the funding for the creation of the consortium. Those who will get involved in this effort will be rewarded financially for their efforts. Our main role will be to project our culture and values, to make sure that the professionals who will help us formalize the Governance create something to our image.

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy