Workparty on Verdun, Wednesday 10am

1 view

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Feb 13, 2018, 11:54:19 PM2/13/18
to SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, OuiShare Montréal
Hi all,

Tomorrow 10am (Montreal time) we are starting our weekly workparties on the NOICE/LEVOICE (Verdun) project.

The main subject is planning. We work on this document.

We will also touch other priorities.

Sensoricans can find this event in our Google Calendar

If you want to contribute, you'll find the link to the Hangout in the Google Calendar event. If you can't find it and want to join, just reply to this email and ask to get the link.

Note that this is not a meeting nor an info session, it is a workparty. The focus is on getting things done. If you want to get acquitted with the project please read the documentation that you find on the project page.

You can also ask questions here, or ask someone to guide you to find a task you'll like to perform.

I will personally be online working on this for 2 hours, from 10am to noon (Montreal time).

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Feb 14, 2018, 3:36:10 PM2/14/18
to SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, OuiShare Montréal
Hi all,

Some improvements have been made to the Verdun Planning document today. You can look for changes using the History function of the document.

We also scheduled a meeting between TATA Consultancy Services, SENSORICA, OuiShare and David Lametti, for March 1st, 9am. The goal here is to discuss the involvement of TATA Consultancy Services in the Verdun project, based on their interest to contribute to this project. More on TATA/Verdun relationship here

--
This is the NOICE / LE VOICE / Verdun public forum.
NOICE is a project coordinated by www.sensorica.co and OuiShare Montreal.

Go to project page on SENSORICA
http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/non-technical-projects/verdun-project

Go to project page on OuiShare
https://sites.google.com/site/ouisharemtlcollab/home/projects/verdun-project

Background: This forum was first created by SENSORICA for the Open Alliance initiative. See more in this initiative
http://www.sensorica.co/home/working-space/labonline-network/montreal-labonline/the-open-alliance

NOTE: if you find that you are receiving too many emails you can set up your options to daily or weekly digest.You can also unsubscribe yourself from this forum. See below...
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/noice-levoice.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/noice-levoice/CAH3XNQ%2BfUeGqC0GCBtO%2BzNzE_55RM7bV7E0Guk2d3nqRAdqv2A%40mail.gmail.com.

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy
founder of Multitude Project: informing the new multitude

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Feb 21, 2018, 10:14:36 AM2/21/18
to SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, OuiShare Montréal
Hi all,

I'll be online for the next 2 hours to work on the planning of the Verdun project.

We can meet on Hangout here.

And work together in the following documents

Priorities doc

Project planning

NOTE: every Wednesday 10am we have a workparty on planning the Verdun project.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:54 PM, Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
Go to SENSORICA home
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home