New meetings/calls for tomorrow

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 27, 2017, 11:05:58 PM7/27/17
to NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Tomorrow:
1. A call with David to discuss funding, 11am.
2. We expect a call with the Quebec's Economy and Innovation Ministry, about their involvement. They have some available funding that we will apply for.

Still to come:
Meeting with McConnell Foundation and City of Montreal

All important actions are reported in the Verdun project Updates doc. You can also get this doc from the Project's page

Bruce Merlo

Jul 28, 2017, 1:56:42 AM7/28/17
to NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Good luck with the call!

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 28, 2017, 12:23:38 PM7/28/17
to NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Hi all,

Good news !

See the updates from calls and action items with MESI and David in the Updates doc

Alex Pazaitis

Jul 28, 2017, 9:43:00 PM7/28/17
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Hi,

Good news indeed, seems to be moving positively.

I'll be following from the P2PF team and keep people posted when necessary.

Best,

Alex.

--
This is the NOICE / LE VOICE / Verdun public forum.
NOICE is a project coordinated by www.sensorica.co and OuiShare Montreal.

Go to project page on SENSORICA
http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/non-technical-projects/verdun-project

Go to project page on OuiShare
https://sites.google.com/site/ouisharemtlcollab/home/projects/verdun-project

Background: This forum was first created by SENSORICA for the Open Alliance initiative. See more in this initiative
http://www.sensorica.co/home/working-space/labonline-network/montreal-labonline/the-open-alliance

NOTE: if you find that you are receiving too many emails you can set up your options to daily or weekly digest.You can also unsubscribe yourself from this forum. See below...
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/noice-levoice.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/noice-levoice/01061a3f-553e-4636-95b1-72130be86e52%40googlegroups.com.

Alex Pazaitis

Research Fellow

Alain Farmer

Jul 30, 2017, 12:20:16 PM7/30/17
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Hello Tibi,

Interesting project.

All the more interesting, for me, because it is so close to home.
As you probably alrteady know, I live in Verdun; for almost 20 years so-far.

One of the initiatives this project could consider is "Une monnaie pour Montréal".
Their plan is to initiate in various burroughs of MontreaL, the ones that show the most interest.
Their aim is to empower local Montreal businesses, and to encourage local economics in general.

We haven't seen each other lately.
In the meantime, I have developed a platform focused on gathering, processing, managing and presenting knowledge.
It involves: Big Data, Open Data, Linked Open Data, syndication, automatic translation, expert-system, work facilitation, ...

Which of-course is and will-be : open access, open source, ... and open-ended!
We are currently deploying in 7 languages: french, english, spanish, italian, german, russian and arabic.

Regards,

Alain Farmer

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 30, 2017, 1:15:08 PM7/30/17
to Alain Farmer, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Hi Alain,

Good to hear from you again!!

Yes, we talk to the alternative ''Une monnaie locale pour Montréal'' and they are interested in what we do and see in it a place where they can implement a pilot project.

Please create a new thread where people can ask you specific questions about your new platform. We'll see how it fits.

On Sun, Jul 30, 2017 at 12:20 PM, Alain Farmer <alain_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[...]

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy
Part of Blocksense: blockchain and other p2p technologies
founder of Multitude Project: informing the new multitude

Alain Farmer

Jul 30, 2017, 1:16:03 PM7/30/17
to Alain Farmer, Tiberius Brastaviceanu, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Hi Tibi,

It's me again.

I forgot to mention these co-related projects:

* Software to facilitate the work of the Centre Québécois de Philanthropie.
- Their business is to help promoters obtain funding.
- The software facilitates the CQP's work; as well as the work of their customers, aka CRM.

* Software and web-site, called "Do We Know Who We Are" (DWKWWA).
- It is indigenously-inspired.
- Its aim is to match-make people and projects.
- So far we are focused on co-housing projects (aka multi-homes, aka longhouses).

* Portfolios numériques
- Presently being developed for colleges in Quebec.
- Allows individuals (and groups) to collect, curate, manage, and publish their works, over time.
- In relation with DWKWWA, it will be called: "Know Thy Self".

* Valoritech
- Consultants who help entrepreneurs articulate their vision, concepts, business-model, strategy, etc.
- First stage of the process is introspective: who are you, what you have done, where you are headed.
- In subsequent stages, entrepreneurs are accompanied dynamically; this follow-up goes on for years!

* Machina Mundi
- Presently focused on News.
- Moving towards intelligence gathering (en français: "veille"), for businesses and other organisations.

I'm pretty BUSY, eh!
Some things never change.  ;-)
Stay in touch