LE VOICE project and its social implications

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Dec 12, 2018, 11:57:03 AM12/12/18
to NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Hello all,

The Verdun Social Development initiative is maturing in my mind. I created another document where we can summarize some conclusions from our discussions at eco2FEST with some representatives from governmental institutions. This early stage doc will be shared with David's office today, with proper instructions.

If you are interested in the Verdun Social Development Initiative please start reading this new doc and see how you can add to it.
If you feel lost, that means that your time to contribute has not come yet. Thank you for staying informed.
If you have questions about the document, I'll be happy to answer your comments in the doc.

This initiative lives HERE

NOTE: this post can only be received by those who have signed-up to this forum. If you think someone else should read this message, invite them to sign up here