Verdun project updates: DEC / ISDEC is waving at us

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

May 3, 2019, 2:34:21 PM5/3/19
to noice-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I was recently contacted by the DEC / ISDEC to move forward with this file. I am going through some exchanges with them. We might need to update our project proposal to the new reality. Stay tuned...

May 3, 2019, 11:37:01 PM5/3/19
to noice-...@googlegroups.com, SENSORICA
I should also mention that we recently sent a modified version of the project to the federal Ministry of Employment and Social Development. Here is the link

We are working in parallel with two federal ministries.

--
This is the NOICE / LE VOICE / Verdun public forum.
NOICE is a project coordinated by www.sensorica.co and OuiShare Montreal.

Go to project page on SENSORICA
http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/non-technical-projects/verdun-project

Go to project page on OuiShare
https://sites.google.com/site/ouisharemtlcollab/home/projects/verdun-project

Background: This forum was first created by SENSORICA for the Open Alliance initiative. See more in this initiative
http://www.sensorica.co/home/working-space/labonline-network/montreal-labonline/the-open-alliance

NOTE: if you find that you are receiving too many emails you can set up your options to daily or weekly digest.You can also unsubscribe yourself from this forum. See below...
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/noice-levoice.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/noice-levoice/CAH3XNQJ4wZeacLDraa2cs6xe_XFD%2BeQtjrddkFui%3DDdVzGeuew%40mail.gmail.com.

Jonathan Nuss

May 5, 2019, 9:08:35 PM5/5/19
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, noice-...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic news, TB!! Keep me posted and let me know how I can help. Best, Jon

On May 3, 2019, at 2:34 PM, Tiberius Brastaviceanu <tiberius.br...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I was recently contacted by the DEC / ISDEC to move forward with this file. I am going through some exchanges with them. We might need to update our project proposal to the new reality. Stay tuned...

On me dit que vous avez un projet sur lequel vous aimeriez échanger avec nous. Merci de me transmettre un document sommaire incluant le montage financier et les autres partenaires financiers impliqués.

Salutations.

Rémi LaBarre

Conseiller principal, bureau d’affaires du Grand Montréal

Développement économique du Canada pour les régions du Québec | Gouvernement du Canada <image001.gif>

Senior Advisor, Greater Montreal Business Office

Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions | Government of Canada <image001.gif>