Push for first year funding with the DEC

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

May 18, 2019, 4:16:02 PM5/18/19
to SENSORICA, noice-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

We have a chance to fund the first year of the Verdun project by the end of June. The project is submitted to the DEC as a pilot project.

Our past 3 years of experience with funding the Verdun project have lead us to conclude that the public administrations are not ready to fund disruptive innovation through their written programs. We have been advised to submit as a pilot project.

In this new push, we'll need to put forward the pioneering work done by Sensorica over the last decade, and show how the language and the models that we have developed in collaboration with other pioneer organisations around the world, as well as the practices that we have established, are today being adopted by the traditional innovation structures, incubators and accelerators. That is validation of our vision and hard work. Moreover, we need to present our vision for the near future and how we fit with other disruptive development efforts.

I am working HERE, which is a fork of the last ESDC proposal. You might still find the social development language in there...

P.S. What do you think about the project name presentation?

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy

imageedit_1_6161094754.jpg

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

May 19, 2019, 5:58:21 PM5/19/19
to SENSORICA, noice-...@googlegroups.com
Made nice progress on this proposal.

I created a new background section, see if you like.

We'll need to align the objectives and impact with this background section.

For stigmergy, there are a few comments in the text with next steps indications.

Text in red is to be reworked.

Suggestions are welcome !

Have a nice weekend all !

P.S. expect this to be ready tomorrow evening and to sent it before Tuesday morning.

--
This is the NOICE / LE VOICE / Verdun public forum.
NOICE is a project coordinated by www.sensorica.co and OuiShare Montreal.

Go to project page on SENSORICA
http://www.sensorica.co/home/what-we-do/projects/non-technical-projects/verdun-project

Go to project page on OuiShare
https://sites.google.com/site/ouisharemtlcollab/home/projects/verdun-project

Background: This forum was first created by SENSORICA for the Open Alliance initiative. See more in this initiative
http://www.sensorica.co/home/working-space/labonline-network/montreal-labonline/the-open-alliance

NOTE: if you find that you are receiving too many emails you can set up your options to daily or weekly digest.You can also unsubscribe yourself from this forum. See below...
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/noice-levoice.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/noice-levoice/CAH3XNQLgFv9dyziRHw12UELKx87ew5eWjDsy1J3%3DJx7H2sBSWw%40mail.gmail.com.