SENSORICA alignment meeting for the Verdun project at the SENSORICA lab

1 view

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Sep 28, 2017, 9:57:43 PM9/28/17
to NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Hi all,

Today we had an alignment meeting at SENSORICA about the Verdun project. See report here

We created a Google Presentation to prepare for the MESI presentation if we are selected. You find details at the link above. OuiShare affiliates are strongly encouraged to contribute to this presentation.

IMPORTANT: Someone from OuiShare will need to be present at the MESI presentation, to present with me.

Other news: the phone call with David Lametti is also summarized in the same doc (I will soon add more details on this one...).