Some updates

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Mar 28, 2018, 12:39:51 PM3/28/18
to SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, Eiman Alsakha, David A Hand, Agathe Lehel, Thomas FABRE-BARTHEZ
Hi all,

We recently reengaged the city of Verdun to find a space/location for the first CELL. We are in communication with Gabriel Bégin (Responsable du soutien aux élus
Arrondissement de Verdun, Ville de Montréal), who is probably going to set up a meeting next week. Our main goal is to find a space as soon as possible, and have Verdun subsidize it, as part of their contribution to the project.
This morning I worked with Eiman Alsakha (urban planning and design) to help us with this negotiation with Verdun. She will start building a profile of Verdun, Ville-Emard and Lasalle, to inform the location choice and how to connect to the local ecosystem.

On the partnership side, a team has been put in place to negotiate a partnership agreement with Tata / TCS Co-Innovation Network (COIN™). At the same time, Tata is connecting us to https://consensys.net That is added on top of our list of partners
The role of TCS is to help us create the Consortium (legal structure for the Verdun project), and the IT infrastructure (based on p2p technologies) on which the Verdun ecosystem will run.

On the funding side, we are still in the process to secure funding from MESI. A meeting with the cabinet of Dominique Anglade is up in the air, no date yet. See new budget recently announced.

More on the IT infrastructure side, David and I are working on creating a new instance of NRP-CAS specifically designed for the Verdun project, a tool for project and resource management. We will use this tool to structure our work and make it transparent and accountable. Once this improved version of the NRP-CAS is installed, we will set up a series of workparties between Sensorica and OuiShare to customize it (set up roles/types of work, formalize work methodologies, adjust the UI language, create benefit redistribution algorithms, giving access to governance, revenue, visibility, reputation, etc.), and to train active participants on how to use it. This will probably start in a week or two, so I invite everyone involved in the project, from Sensorica and OuiShare, to consider setting time aside for this very important work.
All the past contributions for the Verdun project logged into Sensorica's NRP will be transferred to this new instance.

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy

Agathe Lehel

Mar 30, 2018, 7:31:24 PM3/30/18
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, Eiman Alsakha, David A Hand, Thomas FABRE-BARTHEZ
You rock! Many thanks for all those info Tibi!

Hope we'll be able to meet MESI asap...

Agathe Lehel

aga...@ouishare.quebec
514-576-8235
ouishare.quebec

--
Go to SENSORICA home
https://sites.google.com/site/sensoricahome/home

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

May 21, 2018, 5:26:20 PM5/21/18
to SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, Eiman Alsakha, David A Hand, Agathe Lehel, Thomas FABRE-BARTHEZ
Urban analysis and planning for placing the 5 CELLs in Verdun - second version released by Eiman