New developments for the Verdun Project

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Sep 9, 2020, 1:55:14 PM9/9/20
to SENSORICA, noice-...@googlegroups.com, sensorica-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Yesterday we had another meeting with David and his crew, together with Destination Travail, to discuss our latest attempt to fund the project. Follow the links here-below for more info...

Another tangent of the discussion was to inject p2p/collaborative economy and 4th sector ideas into the discussions of the Gov's COVID committee, for economic recovery. David can sign a letter, or even better, a publication in a reputable paper, and put it on the discussion table. We already have one publication and a letter that I sent to ESDC. I sent this and more to David to start circulating.

I want to see what people think about putting out a call to collaborative organisations to write a petition or a letter to the government, making the case for the collaborative economy / 4th Sector. Would you contribute to that? Would you play the role of ambassador?

COVID is a great opportunity to push for the recognition and legitimization of the 4th Sector.

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the Collaborative Economy