Communication started with Ville de Montreal

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Sep 13, 2017, 12:09:44 AM9/13/17
to NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
Hi all,

Today I sent an email to Ville de Montreal to start the discussion about the funding of the Verdun project

As you may know, in order to fund the first year, we are asking for support from Developement Economique Canada (DEC), Ministere de l'Economie, Science et Innovation (MESI) and Ville de Montreal. The DEC (Federal) has already promised to support the project. We have already submitted a proposal to MESI and the answer will come in October. We have met with the Mayor of Verdun and he fully supports the project (see Project Updates).

The contact at the Ville de Montreal was given to us by the DEC and suggested.

We are setting up a meeting with the Ville de Montreal as soon as they are available. More to come...

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Sep 28, 2017, 9:53:55 PM9/28/17
to NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun
We had a meeting with with Valerie from Ville de Montreal Economic Development, at the SENSORICA lab. You find the report here.

Thank you for following the project :)