Weekly meetings

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Feb 28, 2018, 1:54:39 AM2/28/18
to SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, OuiShare Montréal
Hi all,

Today we'll have our weekly workparty on the Verdun project.

We'll discuss important things (ex. meeting tomorrow between us, TATA Consultancy Services and David).

We'll work on Planning, using this doc

Proposition
I propose to take the first 0 to 15 minutes from the workparty to answer general questions from people who haven't been closely involved until now. I also propose to video record these questions and publish them on Youtube
Please prepare your questions in advance. Take a look at the webpage to get acquainted with new developments.
Why? Because this is how open projects develop, by socializing their processes and attracting more talent.
You don't have to activate your camera during the hangout.
If you don't want to be part of the video, come after 10:30am just for the workparty, which will NOT be recorded.

NOTE: Google Hangout has a capacity of I think maximum 10 people. First come, first served in the morning, 10 am. I will send the link to the Hangout tomorrow at 10am in this thread.

Surfacing of contributions
Lately I worked with Tanguy and Michael F. on strategy and relations with TATA.
I also worked Tim and Charles on TATA, from the consultancy services and IT infrastructure perspective. Thank you all !!
Participation from OuiShare on this project is still low. I reported that to Agathe, who signed up for the Verdun initiative, as a representative of OuiShare, but hasn't been very active either. {this needs to be addressed with the entire OuiShare community}

--

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Feb 28, 2018, 10:06:28 AM2/28/18
to SENSORICA, NOICE - LE VOICE - Verdun, OuiShare Montréal
Hi all,

Here's the LINK to the Hangout

--
Go to SENSORICA home