Home for sale in Arcadia

Michael Dalto

May 9, 2021, 1:10:01 PM5/9/21
to nogli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neighbors,

I am selling my house on Parkside Drive in Arcadia.  It was built in 1951 as two units; I live in the bottom unit, which has three bedrooms and two full baths, and I rent the upstairs 2-bedroom apartment.  My wonderful tenant, who has lived here for over 10 years, would like to stay.  I never fancied being a landlord, but have discovered it's quite easy when you live in the same house and have a terrific, long-term tenant.  Of course, it also helps to subsidize mortgage payments.

I remain committed to Arcadia and plan to sell to someone who will live in the house and continue to rent the upstairs apartment to the current tenant.  I'd love to sell to someone without the expense and complication of realtors - no offense to realtors, but I bought the house directly from the seller and the process went very smoothly.

Please let me know of anyone who may be interested or feel free to send them my name and email.  Thanks very much!

Michael Dalto