Need Help Cleaning Our Front Porch - Price Negotiable

blmiller wtdoll

May 19, 2020, 2:16:17 PM5/19/20
to Arcadia Chat, Nogli News

Greetings fellow Arcadians and Nogli-ites,

When the pollen stops falling in the next week or so, we need help cleaning our front porch thoroughly – everything will be coated in pollen, yuck. We have 4 chairs and 3 small tables that can be moved to the front lawn and scrubbed down, nothing too heavy. While they are drying, the porch can be vacuumed with our super Hoover canister vacuum. The porch floor is indoor/outdoor carpet and the siding that lines the inside of the porch needs a good vacuuming with a wide bristle brush attachment. When done, the furniture can be placed back on the porch. All cleaning supplies will be provided.

We will be happy to negotiate a fair price. Perfect job if you are quarantined at home and need something to do to pick up some cash. Plus, you will be doing a great deed for your senior neighbors – us.

If interested, let us know and we can go from there. You can stop by and we can negotiate a price. Masks and social distancing required, please.

Many thanks,

Barry & Tom

3216 Tyndale Avenue

blm...@msn.com