Found turtle

Kristin Kasprzak

Aug 1, 2020, 12:02:23 PM8/1/20
to nogli...@googlegroups.com

I’m on Crosswood, near Walther and Moravia. I know what kind it is, so if you are missing your turtle, you will need to identify t to claim it.   I know they are native to the area, but it is possible that someone lost it, because it shows little fear and does not retreat when handled. But, what do I know about turtles? Not much.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

JAY TRAVERS

Aug 1, 2020, 4:19:38 PM8/1/20
to Kristin Kasprzak, nogli...@googlegroups.com
well you know enough to know what kind it is, that beats me.  Did she tell you her name?  All turtles are female, right?   At least according to all the nature documentaries😜