Free plants

Kristin Kasprzak

May 1, 2021, 1:12:24 PM5/1/21
to Nextdoor Moravia - Walther, Nextdoor Moravia - Walther, nogli-news
I'm doing my yearly thinning out of my garden, and have potted some give aways. They look healthy, for having been just dug up, and have new growth.

Dryish shade:
4 huchera "caramel"
1 hellebores narrow leaf, sm green/white flower
2 divericata White wood aster
10+ Sensitive fern
4-5 varieties yellow daffodil (done blooming)

Sun/part, sun avg moisture/drought tolerant
2 rudbeckia (fulgida fulgida) black-eyed Susan
1 leucanthemum Shasta Daisy "becky"

Text if interested 410-961-8310

Get Outlook for Android

Kristin Kasprzak

May 1, 2021, 1:24:44 PM5/1/21
to Nextdoor Moravia - Walther, Nextdoor Moravia - Walther, nogli-news

Also free:
I have about 10 old rails, 10 ft length, from my split rail fence that fell down. I'm using the rest to edge my vegetable beds....