In Search of a Tennis Ball

blmiller wtdoll

Jun 12, 2020, 7:22:21 AM6/12/20
to Arcadia Chat, Nogli News

Greetings Friends and Neighbors,

Do you have a tennis ball I may have for my wellbeing? I need one for an acupressure exercise to help with my lower back pain. I had a telemedicine meeting yesterday with a physical therapist and he gave me several exercises to do, including using a tennis ball to massage my lower back – I am to lay on it or press into it while standing against a wall. If you are able to donate to this worthy cause, please let me know. If you can drop it off at our house, I will greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Barry at 3216 Tyndale

blm...@msn.com

blmiller wtdoll

Jun 12, 2020, 9:49:07 AM6/12/20
to Arcadia Chat, Nogli News
Hello all, I got an immediate response to my request. We are a great team of neighbors in Arcadia and Lauraville. Thanks Cindy very much for bringing over a tennis ball.

Barry