Trouble with DirecTV MPT 22

blmiller wtdoll

Feb 13, 2021, 2:23:43 PM2/13/21
to Arcadia Chat, Nogli News

Greetings friends and neighbors,

Do you have DirecTV with local channels?

Are you having trouble with MPT 22?

We have had trouble with this channel for months and have had several in-home visits by techs who can’t seem to fix it. We are only having trouble with this one channel – it pixelates, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot, making viewing very unpleasant. We have no trouble at all viewing it on our kitchen TV that gets over-the-air digital broadcast stations. We can’t understand how one channel can misbehave so much on the DirecTV receiver and not on the kitchen TV. Two of the techs who came to our home gave us their phone number and said to call if the trouble continues – well, you know how that went; I called both to report the problem persisted, left a message and they never returned the call. At one point, I called DirecTV and was told the trouble was with the MPT broadcast signal – really? I was also told that they had no other complaints on file that other customers had a similar problem. This is mystifying and maddening, since we enjoy and watch MPT programs a lot.

Any feedback you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks,

Barry & Tom on Tyndale