Free, Up For Grabs - 9 Volt Batteries

blmiller wtdoll

Sep 22, 2020, 7:49:35 AM9/22/20
to Arcadia Chat, Nogli News
Greetings friends and neighbors,

I have a box of 8, 9- volt batteries that are free to a good home. I ordered them some time ago and don't recall why, as I have never used them. They are Amazon basics and are dated 11-2022. 4 are sealed in plastic; 4 are not (that's how they were packed). If you want them, be the first to reply and I'll put them on our front porch for you to pick up.

Barry at 3216 Tyndale

sarah woods

Sep 22, 2020, 7:53:00 AM9/22/20
to blmiller wtdoll, Arcadia Chat, Nogli News
How funny, Barry - I was just going to go out and buy some today for my smoke detector!
May I have them?

I just need 2 if anyone else needs some...

Thanks!
Sarah