Birth and Postpartum Doula

megan ruzicka

Aug 14, 2020, 9:30:34 AM8/14/20
to nogli-news
Hi Neighbors--

I am a birth and postpartum doula who is looking to book new clients for December and on.
I am a mindful doula who uses breathing exercises, couple bonding exercises and fun games to strengthen your knowledge of pregnancy, birth and postpartum.

My cell is 443-722-3437

I am offering in person (with masks, and hands washed and social distanced) consults and prenatals, and also, virtual packages, as well. We would meet over zoom, and your partner would get lots of visual graphics to help ease their mind a bit.
Having a support person is so important and even if your support person is just your partner, they deserve to feel informed and full of confidence to provide you with strength and words of affirmation.
We will ,also, go over what may happen in the event that your baby needs resuscitation. I just received training for that and knowing what is happening to your baby in those intense moments can help bring some mindfulness to the body and heart.

As for postpartum, we will help you set up a snack box for your area, go over newborn care tips and breastfeeding and I love bringing you flowers. I will cook a warming meal for your postpartum body to heal, and show your partner what to do, as well.

I am enclosing a few pictures of me doing some Spinning Babies--which helps to put baby in an optimal fetal position, and we will discuss all of that at prenatals. Your partner will be a pro.

If you know of anyone who is expecting, reach out, or have them reach out.
A doula gives you the strength to birth your baby in any way you need to, with calm, courage and confidence.

--
Warmth and Calm,

Meg
birthaffirmation2.jpg