Friends of Herring Run Parks Black Friday Hike

Bob and Betty Mayes

Nov 27, 2020, 12:09:55 PM11/27/20
to nogli-news

Today is Black Friday!

Come with us on a
VIRTUAL
hike of Herring Run Park!

Presenting

Friends of Herring Run Parks

2020 Black Friday Virtual Hike

Due to the alarming spike in positive COVID cases in Baltimore, Friends of Herring Run Parks will not be holding our traditional Black Friday Hike the day after Thanksgiving.

The Black Friday Hike is a critical fundraiser for us, not to mention LOADS OF FUN, so we've put together a virtual hike that we hope you will enjoy and feel compelled to make a donation upon viewing.

The Black Friday Virtual Hike strolls the length of the park and highlights historic and current features. We suspect you'll learn something you didn't know!

 Click here to view video on Youtube

 Black Friday Virtual Hike suggested donation: $10

This message was sent to you by Friends of Herring Run Parks

PO Box 16167, Baltimore, MD  21218
410.227.2970

friendsofherringrun.org