Mosaic and Merlot Event 12/8/21

blmiller wtdoll

Nov 16, 2021, 10:01:55 AM11/16/21
to Arcadia Chat, Nogli News

Greetings friends and neighbors. I volunteer at Art With a Heart and I am sharing the info below for those who may be interested to attend this event.

Barry on Tyndale

Our Mosaic and Merlot event will be held on Wednesday, December 8th from 4p-6p for the price of $45 per ticket. Participants will be able to mosaic 2 wine glasses and more will be available for purchase.

Wine will be available to taste and for purchase, courtesy of Boordy Vineyards.

To reserve your spot, please follow this link:

--

Madison Krchnavy

Community Service and Volunteer Coordinator

Art with a Heart, Inc.

Mill No. 1
Baltimore, Maryland 21211
410-366-8886
www.artwithaheart.net

UNITED WAY: #42709  MCC: #522227996
Make a donation to Art with a Heart here.