ISO General Contractor or other capable person

Kristin Kasprzak

Mar 26, 2021, 1:02:12 PM3/26/21
to Nextdoor Moravia - Walther, Nextdoor Moravia - Walther, nogli-news

Garage roof fascia and garage door replacement, dormer roof, brick work, exterior door and door frame replacement, tub faucet replacement, exterior window re-caulking, and some other small jobs.

References needed due to the nature of some of the work.

Kristin on Crosswood

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

sherry trabert

Mar 27, 2021, 12:09:38 PM3/27/21
to nogli-news
My sister referred me to Earl Bollack at Scout Remodeling after he did multiple jobs for her family. He will be doing some projects for me soon as well. He is local and can be reached by email  scoutre...@gmail.com