Free to Good Home - George Foreman Grill

1 view

blmiller wtdoll

Jan 21, 2021, 1:46:27 PM1/21/21
to Arcadia Chat, Nogli News

Greetings friends and neighbors,

Free to a good home, this George Forman Lean, Mean, Fat Grilling Machine with original manual. The manual is dated 2000 so it is at least 21 years old or older. We haven’t used it for years and only used it to grill vegetables and veggie burgers. We took great care of it and it is in very good clean condition.

If you would like to have it, let me know and you can stop by to pick it up from our front porch. First one to responds claims it.

Barry at 3216 Tyndale Avenue

Image

blmiller wtdoll

Jan 21, 2021, 6:25:18 PM1/21/21