[NV Exchange] Car Theft

Stephen R. Fox

May 7, 2010, 2:39:01 PM5/7/10
to noevalle...@gmail.com, noeval...@gmail.com, noe-valle...@googlegroups.com, jaxv...@aol.com, louis.c...@sfgov.org
Hello Fellow Noe Valleyers,

Last night, 06 May, at around 9:20 p.m., someone entered our three-floor apartment building on 29th Street between Dolores and Church Streets. They went into our garage, while we were home, took two bikes, and stole our car, closing the automatic garage door behind them. We heard the tires squeal as they pulled out of the garage, and ran downstairs to see what was going on. We discovered an empty garage, and our car speeding west on 29th toward Church Street.

The car is a black, 2003 Acura RSX with a California Arts Council vanity license plate, "F6X." There's a picture of the license plate attached. Our frustration is compounded by the fact that the night before, 05 May, the building was broken into, and two of my neighbors' bikes were stolen. I want to get the story out to as many of our Noe neighbors as possible so that we can look out for each other.

In the meantime, if you see this car around, please send me a message on Twitter: @F6x or give me a call at 650.605.3696. Until then, please take care of yourselves, and keep an eye out for each other; we're Noe Valley, after all.

Thanks,

Stephen

--
Stephen R. Fox