fava beans yes! & looking for a veg garden space

kelly saturno

May 17, 2011, 6:12:24 PM5/17/11
to noe-valle...@googlegroups.com
Murph - I would love some fava beans.

Also wanted to put this out to you all. I live
by 29th and Diamond Streets next to Billy Goat
Hill. My backyard is way too shady and cool for
vegetable garden, so I�m looking for someone who
lives down the hill towards Church Street and/or
24th Street who has a sunnier backyard with a
garden space they are not using.

I�m willing to come plant and maintain a
vegetable garden in your backyard and in
exchange share the vegetables with you! I�ve
been gardening most of my life and have a pretty
green thumb, enough so that I successfully grew
tomatoes in Noe Valley a few years in a row when
I had garden-friendly backyard. I�m learning to
brew beer, so you can get some homebrew
out of the deal if you like as well.

If you think you might be interested give us a
ring at 415.308.9210 or drop us a line at
ke...@kellywritesgrants.com.

Thanks!

kelly saturno