Zucchini in: anyone care to exchange for peppers, Meyer lemons or other fruit?

Felicia

Jul 23, 2009, 8:15:41 PM7/23/09
to Noe Valley Exchange
I've got a batch of zucchini coming in (they are pickable now, but
can grow a little more and still be at a size where they are tender).
Anyone interested in exchanging for fruit (meyer lemons, etc) or green/
red peppers? Not sure what's fair on the quantity exchanged; I use a
small hand basket to collect items from the garden, so thought that
would be a measure to go by. Let me know.
Felicia
28th St

Felicia

Jul 29, 2009, 2:12:51 PM7/29/09
to Noe Valley Exchange
Caroline and I had our first exchange: zucchini for small plums. I
mentioned to Caroline that a zucchini pie is easy to make, focuses on
the main ingredient, and tastes great. After I got the small plums
from her tree, I made fabulous plum jam. We hope to exchange more
when the next batch is ready or when the apples are in.

Any one else in the mood to exchange their backyard veges/fruits?

Felicia

Arielle Reinstein

Jul 29, 2009, 2:39:56 PM7/29/09
to noe-valle...@googlegroups.com
Yes -- I have a bunch of delicious, ripe apricots and I've already made a tart and jam but there are still more. I'd be happy to exchange for something else.

seth spalding

Jul 30, 2009, 12:10:47 AM7/30/09
to Noe Valley Exchange
i have a bunch of lemons, a bunch of plums, and some figs coming on
strong. would anyone like to exchange those?

On Jul 29, 11:39 am, Arielle Reinstein <arielle.reinst...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > > 28th St- Hide quoted text -

Arielle Reinstein

Jul 30, 2009, 12:56:33 AM7/30/09
to noe-valle...@googlegroups.com
Seth -- if you're interested in apricots, I'd like to exchange for
lemons and/or figs. Let me know...

Caroline Lowry

Jul 30, 2009, 10:25:13 AM7/30/09
to Noe Valley Exchange
if anyone feels overloaded i'm happy to take apricots, figs or lemons
now
for some plums in the next couple of weeks or i'll add you to my apple
list for the fall. we have a golden delicious that is full of fruit!

-caroline

(felicia the zucchini is great !)