interested in forming a co-op

seth spalding

Jul 25, 2009, 12:00:18 AM7/25/09
to Noe Valley Exchange
Hello Neighbors,

I am interested in bio-intensive mini-farming techniques, and would
like to form a small local co-op in Noe Valley. The purpose of this co-
op would be to exchange produce as well as gardening tips. My vision
is for our neighborhood to become 100% self sufficient in terms of
food production. Crazy I know! But what would life be if it weren't
for crazy dreams!

If you are interested in starting a co-op with me, please reply.

Looking forward to starting our own neighborhood produce market,

Seth

Felicia

Jul 25, 2009, 3:59:35 PM7/25/09
to Noe Valley Exchange
How do you propose it? I've got zucchini I would like to trade within
the next week (with another batch not far behind it), and may have
other produce later this summer/early fall. I've posted this a few
times, but so far, no concrete responses/proposals on exchange. what
do you have to offer?
Felicia

Saif

Aug 21, 2009, 2:34:34 PM8/21/09
to Noe Valley Exchange
I like this crazy dream, and would love to be a part of it. Where do
we start?

Maybe we begin by identifying where in our neighborhood we can grow
food (each other's lawns, etc.) Then we decide what we can and want
to grow, and then go from there?

-saif

Saif

Aug 21, 2009, 2:50:09 PM8/21/09
to Noe Valley Exchange
Does anybody know of this?
http://myfarmsf.com/
-s

Could we use this, be a part of this, or just learn from it?