Yahoo! Mojito with Nodester

Gaurav Vaish

May 30, 2012, 1:13:12 AM5/30/12
to nodester
Hi,

Is it possible to use Yahoo! Mojito on Nodester?

While doing a "nodester npm install {app} mojito", I get the
following:

nodester info installing to app: {appname}
nodester info installing these npm packages: mojito
nodester ERROR Fatal Error! API Response: undefined
Reason: No response received.

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish

Teruhisa Haruguchi

May 30, 2012, 2:05:20 AM5/30/12
to nodester
Which version of nodester do you have installed?
I think I was getting that error too until I updated to the latest
(0.2.50)

Although I did get mojito installed, now I'm stuck figuring out how to
run "mojito start" instead of running "server.js" directly...

-Terry

Gaurav Vaish

May 30, 2012, 7:40:30 AM5/30/12
to nodester
It is 0.2.50!

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish

On May 30, 11:05 am, Teruhisa Haruguchi <teruhisa.harugu...@gmail.com>

Gaurav Vaish

May 30, 2012, 10:32:18 PM5/30/12
to nodester
Well, finally got to customizing the command - instead of launching
server.js, launch node_modules/.bin/mojito.
Changed the default command to "start" rather than "help".

Now what I get is an error:
Error: ENOENT, No such file or directory '/dev/MAKEDEV'

Wondering why...

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish

Teruhisa Haruguchi

Jun 3, 2012, 10:03:52 PM6/3/12
to nodester
I've gotten to setup mojito to run

I replaced the content of ./server.js with the following (whichever
nodester app is configured to run)

/////////////////////////////////////
process.chdir(__dirname);

var mojito = module.exports = require('mojito').createServer();

mojito.listen(<port_number>, function(err) {
if (err) {
utils.error('There was an error starting the application:\n');
utils.error(err);
console.log('\n');
utils.error('Mojito was not started!\n', null, true);
return;
}
console.log('Mojito started\n');
});

//////////////////////////////////

Looks like you've imported the mojito packaged directly under
node_modules, but I think it'll work with your setup as well.

-Terry

On May 30, 7:32 pm, Gaurav Vaish <gaurav.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, finally got to customizing the command - instead of launching
> server.js, launch node_modules/.bin/mojito.
> Changed the default command to "start" rather than "help".
>
> Now what I get is an error:
> Error: ENOENT, No such file or directory '/dev/MAKEDEV'
>
> Wondering why...
>
> --
> Happy Hacking,
> Gaurav Vaishwww.m10v.com
>
> On May 30, 4:40 pm, Gaurav Vaish <gaurav.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > It is 0.2.50!
>
> > --
> > Happy Hacking,
> > Gaurav Vaishwww.m10v.com
>
> > On May 30, 11:05 am, Teruhisa Haruguchi <teruhisa.harugu...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Which version of nodester do you have installed?
> > > I think I was getting that error too until I updated to the latest
> > > (0.2.50)
>
> > > Although I did getmojitoinstalled, now I'm stuck figuring out how to
> > > run "mojitostart" instead of running "server.js" directly...
>
> > > -Terry

Gaurav Vaish

Jun 5, 2012, 11:43:52 AM6/5/12
to nodester