node addon library doesn't includes

瀏覽次數:325 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

luka...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年10月20日 凌晨2:46:232020/10/20
收件者:nodejs
Hello,

I'm trying to use the v8pp addon on my addon(rs) to convert data from v8 Local to an vector.

The library is build as a node module, that runs node-gyp on install and you can include(following the examples) as the code sample:

```
#include "v8ppq/modules.hpp"
```

The problem is that i keep getting error running the build command saying that the library cannot be found.

The library doesn't need to be included on bindings.gyp.

What to do in this case?

In the previous questions I asked about include external libraries, on that case, I'm asking about a library that is provided by the package manager and runs the node-gyp.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息