I want to help

Al Mo

Jun 3, 2020, 2:20:30 PM6/3/20
to nodejs
Hello everybody,

Due to COVID I have plenty of time on my hands nowadays, I would like to contribute to a project that has given me a lot for free,

I've been a node user for 10+ years, I am very familiar with the internals (libuv, v8), addons, node and its standard library itself, etc... I'm also quite good with C/C++, and everything having to do w/ linux and its kernel,

My ideal thing would be helping to implement a new feature (big or small, doesn't matter, as long as it is new code),

I just figured I could just ask, does anybody need help with something?

Thanks,
Alex.

Idris AIT MOULAY

Jun 3, 2020, 11:08:01 PM6/3/20
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for you publishing. I need help to understand v8 code source?

Thanks.

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

Mahmood Sakr

Jun 4, 2020, 4:21:52 PM6/4/20
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Can we chatting through fb

Idris AIT MOULAY

Jun 7, 2020, 12:34:01 PM6/7/20
to nod...@googlegroups.com

Tanveesh Singh

Jun 7, 2020, 5:51:28 PM6/7/20
to nodejs

Hey could you help me design a peer to peer chat using socket.io . Where I can restrict and decide who can chat with whom.