Developing Reports on Nodes

Femi Ogundele

Mar 20, 2020, 4:46:30 AM3/20/20
to nodejs
Good day Experts,

I am handling my first project in Node.js but I have been having headache about "generating reports". I see couple of reporting tools online but I want to confirm the industry and tested method,

Thanking you in advance.

Paul Spaulding

Mar 20, 2020, 11:19:22 PM3/20/20
to nodejs
Unless your reporting needs are extremely simple, all of the reporting libraries that I've seen in the Node.js ecosystem are sadly immature and incomplete.  I think you best bet would be to plan on integrating with a 3rd party reporting package that can do reports right.  There are many commercial packages and several open source choices that would be worth investigating.  I've used BIRT; there are many things about it that I can't stand, but it gets the job done.  Good luck!

Aroh Sunday M

Mar 20, 2020, 11:19:26 PM3/20/20
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Generating a report like how. Can you describe the problem more? Thanks

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/