Problems with correctly downloading Excel .xlsx spreadsheet file

Aaron Gray

Apr 4, 2020, 2:38:49 PM4/4/20
to nod...@googlegroups.com
I am having issues downloading an Excel spreadsheet using node-fetch. It appears to be a compression issue. I am probably doing something stupid, but cannot work out what.

Here's the example code :-

    https://github.com/AaronNGray/xlsx-node-fetch

Also a proxy-server that works to look at headers :-

Both the above proxy and CURL work fine on this.

I have been having probels with dealing with downloading and proxying other compressed data in the past.

Hoping someone can sort this out please !

--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher, Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.

Aaron Gray

Apr 4, 2020, 2:38:49 PM4/4/20
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Solved