*CFP* Call for Speakers at NodeCamp.io (Nov 18 NYC)

remko de knikker

Nov 7, 2017, 11:20:09 PM11/7/17
to nodejs

In 2 weeks it's time again for Node Camp (Nov 18 in NYC) and we would like to invite you to submit a proposal to speak at Node Camp about Node.js related topics or at one of Open Camps other camps.

Node Camp is part of Open Camps, which has grown to become the largest community-driven, open source conference in the world. Open Camps and Node Camp are free and open for all to attend.

This year, Open Camps is anticipating 5,000 to 8,000+ attendees for 250+ sessions, across multiple events from Nov 17 to 21, 2017. Node Camp will be hosted on Saturday, Nov 18. Previous years Open Camps was hosted at the UN HQ; but we've outgrown their venue and are moving to the Convene NYC.

We would like to Call for Speakers and invite you to talk at Node Camp about Node.js related topics. We are open for a range of topics, some possible tracks and topics for presentations are:

[*]Getting Started with

[*]Cookbook recipes for intermediate to advanced developers

[*]Real world use cases

[*]Business strategies

[*]Node.js Community and Foundation

[*]Nodebots

[*]Testing

[*]Performance

[*]Tools and Libraries

[*]Other

To propose a talk please  go to http://www.opencamps.org/2017/presentations/cfp and under 'Events' select 'Node Camp 2017'.

If you are interested to speak, we would love to hear from you or we will be happy to answer further questions.

Hope to hear from you and see you at OpenCamps 2017..

Remko

medium.com/@remkohdev