Queue in NodeJS

Persis david

May 4, 2020, 2:38:32 PM5/4/20
to nodejs
Hi All,

I'm very new to the development field. I'm developing a web application using NodeJS(backend), Angular7 (frontend) and PSQL (DB). I have a requirement where I need to queue security scan requests (coming from ZAP APIs) submitted by users so that only a single scan is triggered at a time.

I have seen some modules like kue but it uses Redis for this. Is there any other way I can achieve this without depending on Redis.

Any help or inputs on this would be much appreciated!

Regards
Persis

Aroh Sunday M

May 4, 2020, 8:07:06 PM5/4/20
to nod...@googlegroups.com
You can check Agenda. It works with mongo and is cool. But Bull is cool with lots of cool features. It depends on your requirements

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

Gerald Klein

May 4, 2020, 8:07:08 PM5/4/20
to nod...@googlegroups.com
Multiple requests of any kind usually can be controlled using some libraries debounce or throttle functionality